November Birthdays

Suzana Chavez, A&E Assistant Editor

In November, there are on average 351, 832 people born in the United States every year. Every single person included in that community is either a Scorpio or a Sagittarius. If someone’s birthday falls on November 1 through November 21, they are a Scorpio. On the other hand, someone born on November 22 to the end of the month is Sagittariuses.
Scorpios, born at the beginning of the month, are apart of the water element group within the zodiac signs. Some of the Scorpios’ stereotypical traits are persistent, loyal, and curious. Their characteristics have pros and cons, like the majority of things do. For example, people see curiosity’s con is as nosy. Scorpios tend to ask many questions and may become pushy. While this may be true, Scorpios’ curiosity comes with many advantages. To illustrate, they can learn and retract information better than their non-curious peers. Burgan Ross (10), a Scorpio born on November 14, doesn’t identify with these traits and does not believe in astrology. However, not all students at Canyon Ridge High School agree with her.
Conversely, Betty Vasquez (10), a Saggitarius born on November 30, identifies with the traits associated with her sign. Those traits are intelligent, adventurous, and perceptive. Just like Scorpio’s, Saggitarius’ features also have their advantages and disadvantages. For instance, their seeking adventure can get Sagittarius’ in trouble or danger. However, it may offer an experience worthwhile; they may never forget.
With the manifold of people born in November, there is no doubt going to be opposing opinions within the community. Despite the disagreement, they all share the birth month to celebrate with one another, whether they believe in their signs or not, to everyone celebrating their birthdays this month, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!