Jokes from STUCO

Student Council members gathering for a picture to represent their school pride and love.

Emma Dickinson, Staff Writer

Emma Dickinson

Student Councils got jokes!

Freshman

Lily Teske, “Why do communists drink herbal tea?”… “Because proper tea is theft.”

Alex Helmes, “I was in the hotel lobby when I heard two chess masters and they were bragging about past wins. They were chestnuts boasting in an open fayer.”

Bedad Ebadeh Ahwazi, “Why do we tell actors to break a leg?”… “So they can end up in a cast.”

Sophomore:

Zach Christenson, “ A guy is sitting at home when he hears a knock at the door. He opens the door and sees a snail on the porch. He picks up the snail and throws it as far as he can. Three years later there’s a knock on the door. He opens it and sees the same snail. The snail says “What the heck was that all about?”

Carson Sainsbury, “What’s brown and sticky?’… “ A stick.”

Braden Clark, “ Teacher: Kids, what does the chicken give you? 

Students: Meat!

Teacher: Very good! What does the pig give you?

Students: Bacon!!

Teacher: Great! What does the cow give you?

Students: Homework!”

Juniors: 

Colton Funke, “ What’s the least spoken language in the world?”…. “Sign language.”

Kennedy Bulkley, “ Are you a parking ticket? Because you’ve got fine written all over you.”

Seniors:

Sheldon Flanery “What do you call a Catholic priest who became a lawyer?”… “A father in law.” 

Maddy Harris “What do you get when you cross-breed a shark and a cow?”… “I have no idea but I wouldn’t try milking it.”

Weston Casdorph, “What would Twin Falls High School be with the B?”… “Ruins.”

Latinos In Action:

Sophia Castillo “Why did the Mexican cross the road?”… “The mom yelled “Ven-paCA!”

Nicole Quintero “You wanna hear a dirty joke? It was raining and the white horse ran through a mud puddle now you wanna clean joke? It took a bath.”

Karrisa “Why did the toilet paper get stuck in the road?”… “It got stuck in a crack.”